Early Resolution Officer
Mō te tūranga – About the role
Our Early Resolution team receives and resolves complaints between energy retailers and distributors as well as water providers and their customers in a timely and cost-effective manner. This team also considers objections to broadband installation on shared property and handles enquiries, referrals and complaints via phone, email and live webchat.
Mō tō mātou rōpū – About our team
The UDL whānau have a strong sense of purpose - we have passion and excitement for the work that we do. We are driven to improve wellbeing outcomes for the communities we serve, including the public, their partners, and providers.
We are a focused team that work together in a supportive environment.
The Early Resolution Officer must apply a fair and reasonable approach to all aspects of their work to ensure we are accessible, independent, fair, accountable, efficient, and effective.
If you’re excited by the opportunity to join the UDL whānau we would love to hear from you.
Moū – About you
- able to identify complaint issues, determine options and apply high quality dispute resolution methods and techniques to resolve issues
- resilient and able to remain clear headed and positive when handling challenging complaints, calls and enquiries
- able to handle and prioritise a varying workload
- demonstrate a willingness to develop a sound understanding of the Te Tiriti o Waitangi/Treaty of Waitangi and its applicability in our workplace and community
- interest or experience in mediation or conciliation
- enter data accurately and efficiently
- able to learn, analyse and interpret technical information
- assist with investigations
- able to analyse complaints and arguments effectively
- consistent use of plain language principles
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- understand and demonstrate independence when working
- computer literate.
UDL welcomes flexible working and supports people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disabilities, and religions.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Applications to: Rachel Bellew – email@example.com
Position description: Available here
UDL requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please note we will be reviewing applications when received and will progress through the recruitment process