You can contact Utilities Disputes at any time to talk about an unresolved complaint with a water provider. If you haven't done so already, we will tell you to complain to the provider first. If your complaint is still not resolved, you can ask us to consider your complaint.

Three circles numbered 1, 2, 3

Complaints process

Learn how to make a complaint and understand the steps in our complaints resolution process.

Learn more

Three people in a meeting

Conciliation conferences

Learn about how we use conciliation conferences as one of the ways of resolving complaints.

Learn more

Energy form

Make a complaint

Fill out this form and someone from our office will be in touch soon to talk about your complaint.

Make a complaint


List of providers

Take a look at this list to see if your water provider has joined Utilities Disputes.

Learn more