General contact form

Please use this contact form if you want to:

  • Order publications
  • Ask Utilities Disputes to provide a speaker for an event
  • Find out more about what we do

Use the complaint form for making a complaint.

You are also welcome to call or fax using the contact details at the bottom of the page.

Your name
Daytime phone number
Email address
Please retype email address
Enquiry details
Anything else? For example, if you have specific needs or disabilities, would like a translator, etc.